Cisco Enterprise Networking Solutions
Our experts can help the customer with planning and deployment of all types of Cisco networking solutions, being it the newest Digital Network Architecture or networking solutions based on legacy paradigms.
- Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA)
Cisco DNA marks the new era in networking fulfilling the goal to continuously bridge the gap between business and IT. The concept of Intent-based networking (IBN) is inherently built in Cisco DNA facilitating the software-delivered approach for automating and assuring services across WAN and campus/branch networks. This open software-driven platform constantly learns and adapts to dynamic IT and business needs. Boson Solutions has experience with design and implementation of all architectural pillars of Cisco DNA, including:
- Software Defined Access, enabling network access in minutes for any user or device to any application without compromising security. It supports end-to-end segmentation, user policy workflows and intelligent network fabric with insights into user and application behavior.
- Digital Network Architecture Analytics and Assurance, featuring advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning with the purpose to enable easy management of all devices and services, prioritization and solving network issues, as well as ensuring superior user experience across the network.
- Digital Network Architecture Security that incorporates Identity Service engine and Stealthwatch with Encrypted Traffic Analysis for an integrated network protection. These architectural components enforce intelligent, intent-based policy and compliance solutions. They provide advanced threat detection, accelerated threat response, and simplified network segmentation using multilayer machine learning and entity modeling. With advanced behavioral analytics, the customer will always know who is on the network and what they are doing. Above all, the components are delivered with a streamlined, centralized management for supreme network visibility and manageability, including endpoints, branch, datacenter and cloud.
- Software Defined WAN, offering a cloud-first architecture that separates data and control planes, managed through the Cisco vManage console. The customer can easily and rapidly establish an SD-WAN overlay fabric to connect data centers, branches, campuses, and colocation facilities, reducing WAN expenses and increasing bandwidth while improving security and application experience.
- Traditional Networking Solutions
Besides at Cisco DNA we also excel at planning and deploying more traditional Cisco networking architectures comprising Campus and WAN fixed and wireless networks. In the past decades our team have implemented large-scale and Service Provider architectures including backbone, edge and access layers, with accompanying security and management platforms.
We can particularly point out our ability to create additional, value-add services on top of networking layer, such as tailor-made Quality of Service implementations, Virtual Private Networks at different levels, security with policy enforcement and interfaces with other networks. All this can be implemented in a robust, redundant configuration capable to completely answer customer demands.
- EVN Macedonia
- Halk Banka
- Central Register of RM
- Stopanska Banka Skopje